• Take out the Foot Mask from the packet and using scissors, cut the plastic sock along the indicated line.
• Put on the Foot Mask and press the outer layer of the mask to get the feet close to the essence. Slip your own socks over the plastic socks for a comfortable fit.
• After 60-90 minutes remove the Foot Mask and wash your feet with warm water.
• After 7-10 days, the hardened and dead skin will begin to peel from your feet. (You may speed up the proces soaking your feet in warm water after 4 days).
• The peeling proces can last roughly 2 weeks. The horny layers will all exfoliate, leaving the baby-like smooth and tender feet.
• Use the Exfoliating Foot Mask not more often than every 3 months.